About Personal knowledge
• Collection and Use of data
• Disclosure of Personal data
• Personal information correction
• Purpose of using customer information
• Handling of Personal data
• Tqoon Group
If the customer agrees to the terms and requirements of the corporation’s Terms of Service and utilise the Membership and Services, Client agrees to be bound by the following terms.
1Collection and Use of Information
◇ The information customer provide
When a customer places an order or sample application, you will be asked to give all data you give to the corporation, including your name, address, email address, phone number (including cell phone and fax), corporation or group name.
◇ Information obtained in connection with the usage of the Service
• When a customer applies for a commodity, futures application, or other transaction given by the company, information for identifying the< consumer and knowledge about the transaction history
• Subscription data such as e-mail magazines sent from ‘company’
• Knowledge about buying and acquiring points provided by ‘corporation’
• knowledge about the comments or comments made by the company on its phone, e-mail, or other means to the company or Service Provider in response to inquiries, campaigns, events, or Service evaluations
◇ Information obtained mechanically by means of access
• The IP address used by the consumer’s computer to attach to the Internet, the identification data of the mobile terminal
• Knowledge about the type, version, operating system, and other application systems and versions needed for utilising the services of the company, the stocks that are seen or searched, etc., obtained from accessing the website operated by the company
The cookie is the customer’s information created at the customer’s computer when visiting our website. Stickers Printing Press use the persistent cookies and it is stored at customer’s hard drives. Cookies only utilised when a customer visits our website, and it may share to our third parties to analyze customer’s search behaviour to develop our website and service quality.
2Purpose of utilising customer information
◇ If Customer utilises the services of the company
• Provide automatic identification of member’s data and authentication after customer logs in as a member.
• Responses to consumers’ reservation, buying, delivery, payment and inquiry, after-sales service related to client inquiry in
‘corporation’, other business.
◇ When required for the service knowledge or marketing activities of the company
• Providing data such as many e-mail magazines for customers.
• Providing service knowledge by e-mail, mail, telephone, etc.
• Analyze consumer service use and develop new services or improve existing services.
• To communicate with customers regarding the exchange of feedback and information about surveys or campaigns.
3Handling of Personal Information
• Corporation treats personal information in accordance with the Personal Information Protection Act.
• Company shall not provide or disclose to third parties the personal information of the customer except to use jointly when it corresponds to the following things.
◇ About joint use
• The shared personal data [1. Collection and Use of data]
• The range of joint users is [Tqoon corporation]
• The purpose of joint use is [2. Purpose of utilising customer data]
• At Customers request
• Demanding disclosure and provision in accordance with other laws and regulations
• If the customer’s behaviour with respect to the company is found to be in violation of the Terms of Usage and to preserve the rights and services of the corporation
◇ Basic policy
The company recognizes that customer privacy is an important social responsibility and will continue to develop and strengthen its
◇ Exercise Guidelines
• We will make every effort to collect, utilise and provide personal data properly and to dispose of personal data.
• We take appropriate safety measures to prevent unauthorized access to personal data, loss, destruction, modification and leakage of personal data.
5Disclosure of Personal Knowledge
The company shall respond without any delay to the disclosure of personal information by the consumer or his / her representative except for the following cases. If there is a risk of harming the life, body, property or other rights of the customer or the third party, or if there is a possibility of causing serious damage to the business of the company, if it violates the law, Please contact us.
◇ Companies consultation counter for personal information disclosure
Address: UK: 23A Upper Lloyd Street, Manchester, M14 4HY
Call: (+44) 203 322 8928
6Personal information correction
If there is a request from the customer or his agent to correct the consumer personal information, we will investigate without delay.
As a result, if the knowledge about the personal information is not true, or it is deemed that it is not appropriate to handle it after the retention period, the correction will be carried out without delay. To apply for correction of personal knowledge, please refer to the above [consultation counter for disclosure of personal information]